Courses Composition & Career Path
- B.Sc. in Forensic Science
- M.Sc. in Forensic Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Science and Related Law (PGDF)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Digital and Cyber Forensic and Related Law (PGDC)
Study Curriculum prepared at par with global level Universities.
Syllabus Approved by Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
||Duration in Years
||B.Sc. Forensic Science
||M.Sc. Forensic Science
|B.Sc. Forensic Science
||Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Science and Related Law
||Bachelor Degree in Science, Law, Medical Sciences
||Post Graduate Diploma in Digital and Cyber Forensic and Related Law (PGDC)
||Bachelor Degree in Science (Except life science), Law, Engineering, IT, Computer Sciences
- Regular tests and internal evaluation will be conducted. The attendance in every test is compulsory for the students.
- Students remaining absent for such examinations or tests without prior permission are liable to disciplinary action. The students
securing less than 25% marks in the Institute examinations or tests may not be allowed to appear for the University examination.
- The Institute of Forensic Science is also equipped with modern teaching aids like Interactive panels, Projectors, Visualizers, etc.
Each year the institute is updated with new and latest facilities for the betterment of our students.
Ragging is banned. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against students indulging in such activity. Under relevant acts &
sections of the law. [ Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging act, 1999/ Anti -Ragging act, 2009/ The Sexual Harassment of
Women at workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redres sal Act, December 2013 / etc.]
Faculties of Institute of Forensic Science will be engaged for the successful completion of the curriculum. In -House training to
the admitted students will be provided in the Regional Forensic Laboratory, Nagpur. National Level Seminars are conducted to
upgrade the standard of each student. Students will be provided visits to different Forensic Science institutions and forensic science
laboratories in the country.